Dreams...


Here is the last time Koa held his grandmother's hand before she died. This morning, on the way to school, I asked him if he had any dreams last night just to make small conversation. To my surprise, he said yes. I asked him if he remembered it. He said yes. I asked him what it was about. He said Nana was in it. I asked him what she was doing. He said she was hugging him. And added that we were all around too. I told him he was so very lucky because that was Nana showing him how much she still loves him. Thank you mother. Thank you so very much my love...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful sharing my brother. Beautiful picture, dream and purity of a keiki. Aloha no. Hau'oli
Ka`iana said…
He made me so happy...as you always do too... : )

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...