Healing...


Maui was an important step in my Journey of Healing. Much time to reflect upon Life. To treasure 'ohana...especially my own, as well as others. Reuniting with my pohaku friend, Kama, after a year of uneasy separation and fate unknown. Reuniting in tears and joy. Then such Beauty of the Culture and sharing of 'ike, Mana and Spirit. To see how affluence lives. To cherish 'awa amongst such Love. To reconcile my own genealogy and history and Heal my Heart in a continued Journey of understanding and reconnecting with kūpuna, through Aloha, through the distant Slaughter of Ruling Chiefs. To ho'omaha at the burying ground of Honokahua. To now accept the kuleana to mālama the lei lā'au lama. The Emmisary of Enlightenment. Humbly Grateful. Mahalo Ke Akua...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...