Hope...


I was Fortunate and Blessed to run into a brother from Kaua'i who I hadn't seen since the powerful Makahiki observance at the Waiawa Community Correctional Facility. It was Beautiful to see him. He is trying his hardest to make the right choices in Life. He just started a new job and was excited, as I introduced him to a co-worker I was with. I was very Proud of him and made sure he knew that, as well as that I Loved him, when we parted.

I stand in Judgment of No One. Some of his Demons were once mine. His choices in Life which lead to Experiences, will Teach his Soul the Lessons needed to be Learned. I am just here to give him Love and Encouragement, as was Graciously Given to me by others to whom I remain Eternally Grateful.

Love and Encouragement. Instead of Judgment and Criticism. Simple ways to Change a Life. To Change the World...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...