Emotive...


I have been quite emotional lately. Well, not really emotional, just ultra-sensitive to the emotions of others. I have always been an empath, but recently, it seems like my sensitivity to the emotions of others is extremely heightened. Watching the news or other shows where someone is crying, a victim, someone suffering the loss of a family member, anyone touched deeply, I find myself pouring forth tears along with them.

Even recent movies, like Batman vs Superman, or whatever it was called, Avengers Civil War, and X-Men Apocalypse, brought me to tears during highly emotional scenes, especially as I reflected on my own Life. Lucky the theaters were dark, and I was able to wipe away my tears with my napkin while adding popcorn butter and salt to my eyes. 

The other day, at Ala Moana Food Court, I watched an older woman, with her little suitcase and other belongings, sit by herself, with lots of make up on, conversing with the unseen, while making the most out of her little meal she brought with her. Such poignant sadness and loneliness I perceived in her, and she reminded me of my late sister, Nalani, in her later years when she found Life difficult to cope with. Tears cascaded down again, and I had to surreptitiously wipe them away. 

It hasn't always been sadness, however, but even strong Beauty such as dignified elders with deeply scarred countenances, or Beautiful families lovingly interacting with each other, or young couples madly in Love, have all elicited strong emotions in me, and easily tears well-up if I open myself to the Spirit present. I feel like I am Ascending already into a higher consciousness as I find myself in a State of Deep Peace lately, almost observing others and the World from a detached other-worldly presence and mind. 

I'm not sure what is going on that allows me to cry so readily, as it might just be changing chemistry and hormones with age, or my biggest fear is that I might be pregnant...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...