Healing...


A very well-known kahuna lā'au lapa'au once told me that Healing is really 95% spiritual, and 5% physical. When he treated patients, he sought to figure out and address the spiritual root of the physical manifestation of the disease or ailment. Another current Healer of mine, has to address my Healing via my Spiritual Being, before she works on my physical body. She said disease and ailments manifest first in the Spiritual Essence which surrounds our physical body. My chakras are sometimes not spinning or completely blown out.

She was the first to Spiritually see this brown viscous sludge in my body cavity in 2012 during a session, which ultimately was diagnosed as a severe liquid infection in my abdominal cavity about five months later, which was a result from my pancreatitis, which led to heart, lungs and kidney failure, and being on five machines of Life Support, and in a coma. So five months earlier, my chakra by my Heart, my seat of Emotions was blown out and I had the sludge she saw, not knowing what it would turn out to be.

Fast forward four years later and I was visiting another gifted friend for some Healing work. She shared with me how she had passed an agitated street person, a woman, one night, who was yelling vitriol at people passing by. As she braced for her own passage, she avoided eye contact, and sent Healing Love and Light to the angry woman. As soon as she passed, the woman stared at her quietly. She soon felt something latch on to her back and her neck cramped up. Something Spiritual had jumped from the woman onto my friend and she felt it immediately.

That night, she was so exhausted, that she was too tired to deal with the entity. She was ready to pass out and one of her Spiritual Guides woke her up and told her that she needed to remove the blackness that had latched onto her. She was guided to a quicker method than she usually used because of her exhaustion. That method became a powerful way to not only remove "spiritual hitchhikers" that drain your energy, of which I have had my own experiences, but it became a powerful way to release and cleanse Spiritual Cords and baggage that many of us carry around with us.

She offered to help me check myself as I was exhausted lately. I ended up having a few cords attached to me, all from family members, mostly deceased. These weren't bad, but the attachments interfered with my own Healing and Life. Part of her method involved a blue flame traveling up through my body, burning and incinerating cords and entanglements.

As we began the process, the flame ended up stalling at my ankles and wouldn't move upwards anymore. We had to figure out why. I closed my eyes as did she and we both meditated on it. I thought of my Father instantly. When I was five-years old, he had put me on the back of his bicycle and started riding down the street. My right leg swung into the fast moving spokes of the wheel and it snapped my ankle in two.

I remember very little of that day and the aftermath, except for a time when I was in the hospital bed with my cast, and my father was very angry and arguing with the military doctor. Later I found out that they had set my ankle wrong, and had to re-break it to set it properly. That's what made my dad so mad. He felt so much guilt for years after that he refused to talk about that incident ever again.

I told my gifted friend that as much as I have forgiven my Father, not for the ankle breaking, but for the infidelity against my Mother, that I must still have latent issues. She worked on it, and the Spirit Guides affirmed that not only was it partially my Father's dual-life that continued to impact me, but there was an issue with my name. I explained to my friend about who I was named after and how I received that name from my Mother and Grandmother.

I was named after the ali'i Ka'iana-a-'Ahu'ula. It turned out that I had an aka chord attached to Ka'iana as well. He had a dual life like my Father, in the sense of his affections for Ka'ahumanu, Kamehameha's Chiefess, and his alleged betrayal and defection to the army of Kalanikūpule, before the epic decisive battle of Nu'uanu. I was carrying some of the guilt of both my Father, because of my Love for my Mother, and Ka'iana, since I was carrying his name.

I explained to my friend that I had always told people that I would only one day use the name, Ka'iana, when I felt worthy and earned it. I have been called Kai since birth. I always felt like a part of my mission in Life was to restore the good name of Ka'iana. I had long conversations with a direct descendant of his high-ranking brother, Nahiolea, about many things. There are also descendants of Ka'iana who swear within the 'ohana that he wasn't killed at Nu'uanu, but allowed to escape and he took off to the continent where he lived out the rest of his days in relative obscurity. He was a great traveler already at the time.

That the leg bone in the kahili in Bishop Museum isn't his. My gifted friend was affirming this herself, that he survived and fled, but she also felt like he ended his own life eventually from the guilt of leading his double life at the time of the wars, and his "banishment" from his home.

I have had many opportunities to celebrate and honor Kamehameha in my Life that seemed more than just coincidence. I often thought that I was being given the chance to help redeem the name Ka'iana with Kamehameha. I remembered reading a sea captain's ship journal where he described Ka'iana's return to Hawai'i on a ship after a voyage in which he nearly died during the trip. The Captain described how Kamehameha came aboard the ship, and he and Ka'iana embraced, and they both sobbed openly letting tears flow down. I was always moved by that image and the love between these two great men, two great chiefs.

Then there is the curious way a special stone, which I refer to as the Prophecy Stone of Kamehameha, came into my family's life, and the journey that this stone has taken me on, and the messages it has shared. Then there is the curious story of the remains of Kaomileika'ahumanu, the half-sister of Ka'ahumanu, which were found in 2001 at One'ula Beach in 'Ewa. From her own story, the true birth Mother of Kamehameha the III, Kauikeaouli, born at Kūkaniloko of all places. She is a story entirely upon herself, and amazing journey. I couldn't help but think that I was being given opportunities to have Ka'iana help the Kamehameha 'ohana.

So as I sat with my gifted friend, and pondered the name Ka'iana, we addressed these issues as tears began cascading down from my own eyes again. The flame was moving up through my body and then became stuck at my navel. We meditated on it. I knew what it was. I had always felt so guilty for the suffering of my Mother. She had many regrets. She also had a very bad distended hernia which caused her pain, discomfort and suffering as well. Right by her own piko, her naval. She went to Tripler Army Medical Center to have it repaired.

She ended up with about four surgeries, and each time, her body rejected the surgical mesh they put in her to hold her intestines and organs back. Her stomach muscles were shredded and she spent a year in Tripler. In the end, she went home with no mesh and no repair as each surgery was rejected by her body.

Her heart actually stopped on the operating table during one of the surgeries. She was brought back to life after several minutes of intense life-saving CPR. She told me that when she awoke, she asked the doctor about the large billowy white canopy that they erected over her bed. They didn't know what she was talking about. She described it to me. A large flowing white canopy hovering above her. She remembered these fine beautiful gold threads throughout the white fabric. I told her that she saw her Angel, hovering above her, keeping her in her body until she was revived. I have no doubt from her description of what she saw during those few minutes of death was indeed her Angel.

Another time, she was banished to the self-care unit in the basement floor because she was in Tripler for a year and they needed the bed space. She wasn't in any good condition to take care of herself however. One time, her oxygen ran out, and she was just on the verge of passing out, and possibly away, when she was suddenly awoken by a nurse, who helped hook my Mother up to oxygen again. She had congestive heart failure and could have died in her sleep without knowing it. The nurse saved her life.

When I asked my Mother about the nurse, as we knew most of the nurses on the floor, my Mother had never seen her before. She described her as Hawaiian-Chinese and really kind too. I knew that our 'ohana from Kaua'i were Hawaiian-Chinese and we could never determine which nurse it was as none of the other nurses recognized her from my Mother's description, or the roster of nurses working the floor that fateful day. I really felt that she was a family Spirit who came to save my Mother's life.

So while my gifted friend and I were talking about my Mother, it came out that I also had a hernia since childhood, and over the years, it had become worse. On top of that, during my surgery for my pancreatitis, I ended up with another hernia where they cut through my stomach muscles. Now I have two hernia that are often painful and disruptive. As I spoke about eventually trying to have them fixed, the fact that my na'au, the seat of my Hawaiian Heart, my intuition, are pushing out of my body was very symbolic. My friend told me that I hold so much emotion in, and that I take on other people's burdens and emotions as well, that I am literally bursting at the seams.

As I recalled my Mother's suffering, tears streamed down my face again. I realized that I didn't mind suffering with my hernia, because I felt like I was suffering as my Mother did, and it eased my pain and guilt. My friend said that I am also suffering from a sense of having to be a martyr. She said that we needed to go into my past lives to figure where that came from but we ran out of time.

Then my Mother showed up. She came through and my friend told me my Mother wanted me to know that she was so sorry that I carried her pain for so long. Tears streamed down my face again. My Mother said, that it might be hard to understand, but she chose this Life, not me. She chose the experiences she wanted, and the things that happened to her, the heartbreak, the suffering, was all her choices, for her Soul's lessons, and that it was her Life and that I didn't have to feel any guilt over it. I need to live my Life, be Happy, and not suffer because of my Love for her. She again said she was so sorry. Tears fell again.

I understood my Mother from deep within my Soul as I let my tears flow forth and help Heal my own Soul. Her lessons also became my lessons as well. My friend gave me some advice that her Spirit Guides were telling her about how to allow me to have deep empathy, but with borders and boundaries that I set up so as not to take on the suffering and burdens of others so deeply that I impact my own physical well-being.

That was an important lesson for me, and a very Healing experience. I still have more work to do. I still have to work on any aka cords that I may have from past lives. I remain very humbled to be allowed to have this insight into my own Healing and my Spiritual Being.  As a Father, I wouldn't want to pass from this Earth, and have my own sons carry around my pain, my suffering, or my burdens. I am more mindful of what I do and say around them now.

The more Loved Ones who pass onto the other side of the Veil, who begin their New Journeys, the harder it gets to stay here, alive, and on this Journey. Especially when you have tasted the Lightness of Being upon Death. I am working as hard as I can to tie up loose ends, to keep my Health up for my family, and to take care of as much business as I can to help others, the Earth, the World. When it comes time to take that Journey, I do not plan on coming back again for any more lessons.

I have had the most amazing fulfilling Life Journey so far. So humbled by such a profound Blessing. Each day, in humble gratitude for being alive one more day to bring Love and Light forth, to Heal the Past, to Heal the Present, to Heal the Future. And most importantly, to share this Amazing Journey with each of you, while it lasts. Love. Laugh. Live. Forgive. Celebrate the Divine Amazing Beauty that is You. Much Love...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...