Love...


I entered my office the other morning and I found Precious little Hi'ileili'ili'i sunning herself in the morning light. I greet her every morning when I arrive as well as some other sentient Spirits in my office. She is mischievous, or kolohe, as we say. A kupua, or nature Spirit, she is also a Healer. 

I asked her to help Heal a Beautiful Friend recently. It was Poignant and Powerful, such that we both cried in humble gratitude. Now I need to take her out in the next big rainfall and place her on the ground so she is able to release the ma'i she extracted from my friend, into the ground, where it will be absorbed. That way she cleanses herself and is ready to help Heal again.

She watches over me so I keep her face pointed towards me as I sit at my desk and do my work.

I Love her. She Loves me. That is what Life is all about...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...