Ka Hali'a Aloha...


I just found out by reading the newspaper that Meredith succumbed to Cancer in January. She had a semblance of a home and a bed for a few months before she died. I didn't realize she was so ill. I feel terrible that I couldn't see her during the Holidays being overwhelmed with my own challenges. I encouraged her to write her story about how she ended up on the street and was able to survive as an inspiration to millions of other women who need to believe they can survive against all odds. I don't think that book will ever be published now. We did however, always embrace and hug and I let her know that I loved her and she let me know she loved me. I wish I was with her when she passed. I know her Angels were...I hope she finally finds the Peace in the loving healing embracing arms of Jesus...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...