Blessings...


Today I was waiting around in an area that had many rocks on the ground. I didn't really take notice of them until I started feeling like someone watching me. So I casually walked around looking at all the rocks. Some on the surface. Some others half-buried. Still others used in planters or stacked up for the landscaping. I was just about to give up when I saw a little curved smile sticking up out of the dirt that reminded me of a little manō, a shark.

I pulled up the rock and was surprised to see the shape of it was very much like a shark. Then on the right side, the Kū or male side, there was an eye. The manō looked very old on that side, like Pele's older brother, Kamohoali'i. When I turned to the Hina, or female side, there was another eye, bright, and the shark's face was smooth and young looking. I was so amazed and held the pohaku manō up to to my cheek, and asked humbly, exuding as much Love and Gratitude as I could, if he and she wanted to go with me. The vibrations were positive in my na'au. The closest historic site I know of in the area, the only historic site, about a quarter of a mile away, is Keanakamanō. The cave of the shark.

So humbly Blessed and Grateful. Just the kind of Healing I truly needed today. The little pohaku manō was so dry and covered in red dirt. I can't wait to enter the ocean soon...with my Beautiful new friend in hand...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...