Healing...


I made Beautiful new friends, a little over 4500 miles away. Amazing Karlie, her Beautiful Mother, Lynn, and her Loving Grandmother, Laura. Karlie, a vivacious thirteen-year old is fighting Leukemia. With the support of her incredible family, and so many others, Karlie is remaining so very strong, yet still able to be the young teen she is and enjoy Life. A Life made even more precious now. She and her family sent me a Beautiful care package which I opened today. Such precious Beauty and Kindness. Handmade Christmas ornaments, shirts, bands, a necklace, and photographs. Moved me to tears.

Karlie wants to be a photographer. I have been finding Healing photos for her and have printed out many, as well as assembled other Healing makana. I hope to inspire her and her family, and help with her Healing. She has already inspired me, and helped me with much needed Healing. I will keep her in my strongest Healing Prayers, Love, Light and Hugs. So humbly grateful. Love you Karlie, Lynn and Laura. I humbly ask that all of my friends keep Karlie in your loving Prayers...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...