Satiating...


Twelve-years ago, I bit into this hot Leonard's Haupia-filled Malasada...

Dopamine-containing cells of the ventral tegmental area in my brain, and their fiber projections to the cells of the nucleus accumbens in my brain, released substantial amounts of the neurotransmitter Dopamine. 

It was Euphoric, as a warm wave of ecstasy washed over my entire body sending me into wanton delirium, as the sweet coconut filling overtook my senses...

I went straight to rehab the next morning to detox, but my addiction slowly got the best of me over the years. I am afraid I might relapse once the quarantine is over...

I might just take a drive downtown at 1:00am to see if I can score three and half grams of Haupia Malasada...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...