Choices...


I had the most profoundly beautiful day yesterday, which I will share once the Spirit moves me to write, but I am sad that I wasn't able to attend the going away party for my beautiful co-worker, Mona. She was always a Light, long before I ended up working with her. Her expressions of love, kindness and Aloha will be sorely missed.

I know she was with me and the beautiful women of the Women's Community Correctional Center yesterday, while my Spirit was with her as other co-workers expressed their love and Aloha to her back at the office. Yesterday was all about redemption, forgiveness and healing.

Our Souls are all on individual learning journeys...joy and sorrow, fulfillment and regrets. Aloha kekahi i kekahi. Love one another. Something we all need to be reminded of daily. I wish her much love and Aloha as she starts a new chapter of her Beautiful Life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...