Blessings...


Today was a most Powerful day. From beginning to end. A day starting out with Ke Akua, the ancestors and our Hawaiian gods. Healing Energy. Water. Forgiveness. The Double-Rainbow. Love. It moved on with more ceremony. This time about Sacrifice. The Fallen. A Mother's Love for the Greatest Sacrifice a Son could make. War. Peace. Remembrance. Love. As the rains fell and mixed with tears. It then ended with my own Beloved Parents. To be able to run my fingers across their newly installed engraved headstone inscriptions with my eyes closed, and feel, with each letter, and number, the finality of their Eternal Rest. More Tears. Gratitude. I had wanted to write up today's stories, but it just wasn't flowing. Spirit said let it rest. For Tonight. Just Post something simple. Something Beautiful. Something Healing. So I Always Listen to Spirit. That is one of the reasons why I am still here. And Alive...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...