Remembering...


Remembering a Journey into Waipi'o Valley. When I close my eyes, I can feel the cold river water rushing past my back and legs. The smells of the surrounding vegetation. The sounds of the rocks tumbling and the splashing rivulets.

Remembering the sights of prawns dashing about and 'o'opu darting beneath us. The distant echoes of wild stallions galloping and challenging each other in the valley.

Most of all I remember the laughter after such a serious photo. I remember the strong Presence of Spirit with us. All before such Tragedy would enter our young Lives. 

Now, in my older years, I savor the sights, sounds, smells and touch of everything around me. Especially people. Such that I can close my eyes and travel back in Time. To remember, and savor, the Essence of Beautiful Sacred you....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...