Yellow Jackets...



When I was in the third grade, I shot a wasp with the water hose in my yard. He came right after me and stung me on my arm. In 7th grade, I ran along side an old portable classroom and right into a nest of wasps. I got stung all over my legs. I've been apprehensive of yellow jackets ever since. Luckily, I have never been stung since then although many opportunities have arisen. I've crawled in and around nests in the a'a fields of lava of Hawai`i Island for my previous work. I know of several people who have been stung on the ear around burial sites. I think the kupuna are telling you to wake up and listen. I think I knew the reasons for the wake up calls but it wasn't my place to tell my companions. I have an unspoken pact with the kupuna. Don't send me any messages via yellow jacket. And I will listen to you and heed your advice. All the time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...