Unimpressed...


Spiderman-boy is clearly unimpressed with my shenanigans...

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey brother, there are some new things up on the Druid blog, about re-enchanting the land:

http://hengruh.livejournal.com
Ka`iana said…
Cool! I really like the step-by-step photos of your exploration of the setting as you try to bring 'uhane back to the area...and I miss all the little watering holes with fish and frogs and stuff too...my boys don't have squat now...I was thinking of going across the street to the city park and digging a hole, burying a bucket, then filling it with water, guppies and tadpoles so my boys could pretend to discover wildlife...hahaha...how sad! I enjoy seeing your artwork too...and that Oshidori story was the bomb...awesome...can't beat Romeo and Juliet themes... :)
Anonymous said…
Thanks for reading it, homes! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...