Growth...


I have grown so much spiritually in the last six months. So amazingly beautiful. The ancestors are ever present. The unseen constantly reaches out. My angels assisted me in so many small but incredibly meaningful ways. Secrets are opening up. Love permeates everything around me. I have learned to shed destructive masks, cloaks and ego. I have begun to be overwhelmed by the multitude of daily blessings profoundly recognized through the suffering of others. How can I ever truly express my gratitude to them all. Ke Akua shows me the way. Love. Light. Laughter. Humility. Forgiveness. Understanding. Oneness. Aloha. Sometimes I feel like I am transforming spiritually even though I haven't even died yet. Then I plummet back from Heaven...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am glad for you, brother. I enjoy the blessings through your posts and happiness.
Ka`iana said…
And you are one of my blessings. Truly... : )

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...