Smashing Bad Time...



I often had the urge to run through walls and smash everything in sight. Mostly when I was enraged. It is an absolutely terrible way to express frustration. Leading only to terror, hurt, fright and injury. I punched a table and broke my hand once. Wholly unacceptable. It is the Incredible Hulk syndrome. I know many men who have it. It accounts for road rage too. It takes a whole shift in your worldview. But it leads you to the world of Peace. Non-violence. Coping with urges to physically release pent up emotions. That is critical. Hitting anything only leads to blackness. Holes in your drywall is ridiculous. Now I found the way of self-control. This only leads to light. Even if I come back in a next life as a Rhino. I will be a gentle giant. I won't smash anything. I promise. Because I am already there...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...