Love...



Tonight I watched videos on YouTube from around the world looking up guitar songs as I am moving back into playing guitar. I stopped playing for a decade. A Russian guitarist playing an instrumental version of a Lady Gaga song moved me to tears. Such a beautiful expression of his soul. The expanse of Honolulu at 1:00 on a Sunday morning spreads out in a quiet sleepy still. I connected with my deceased mother tonight. It was so profoundly beautiful. She said to let hurt and anger go. Fill myself with the brightest gentlest forgiving love I can muster. I let it spill all over the dark city as I looked down upon the streets with roaming lost souls. Hopefully some of her love envelopes those in more need than I...

Comments

Lance M. Foster said…
and they feel your love, brother

glad to hear you are getting back to the strings :-)

i often go to YouTube to hear old songs I haven't heard in years
Ka`iana said…
Love you bro... : ) Thinking about that nightclub and dancing at Kalaupapa makes me smile always...without fail... : )

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...