Pale...


Pale. To ward off, thrust aside, parry, fend off, bar, shield, defend, protect; to ignore a command or law, make void, nullify, prevent, repulse, resist, break, avoid, not adhere to, protection, defense, barrier, warding off, guard; curtain, partition, bar, railing, bulwark, shield. Protection. When I was younger, I loved turtles, snakes and lizards. And lots of other animals too. I played with turtles and tortoises every chance I got. Even kissed their shells. I never got Salmonella. Looking back, Ke Akua had my Guardian Angels and 'Aumakua protected me because I had important work to do in my adult life for them. And to have me die a terrible death from something I loved would have been very tragic. I am very appreciative now for their graces...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...