Blessings...


A few months ago, I was thinking about what I lacked in my mea Hawai'i collection to take to schools to help educate the 'opio, the youth, as haumana, students, as well as help their Kumu, teachers, when requested. I needed fishhook. Kapa kua or anvil. Bamboo stamps for making patters on kapa. And a lūheʻe , or octopus lure. Then they all came at once. Along with a Ku'ula stone, kapa hohoa, kapa, and other beautiful na me makamae. Then lastly, I still needed Kahili. Feather standards. Signs of Royalty. Then yesterday they came. Three beautiful Kahili. With a beautiful generous mo'olelo. How beautiful. Mahalo piha e Ke Akua. E na kupuna. E na 'Aumakua. You are so very kind to me. Too kind. I am humbled. Brought tears to my eyes. Yet again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...