Girl Power...



I had a beautiful day sharing mea Hawai'i, Hawaiian things, and 'ike Hawai'i, Hawaiian vision, with the 3rd and 4th graders at Sacred Hearts Academy today. It is an all girls school. It was pouring rain when we arrived. I asked Ke Akua to stop the rain and the kupuna to help and sure enough, the Sun broke through right when we were ready to exit the van and transport the containers and artifacts to the conference room. Then I had to lug heavy containers full of rocks up a large flight of steps. I asked my Guardian Angels and 'aumakua to help. Sure enough, the containers got lighter and I was able to get them up the steps. I shared this story with the girls as a real example of ancestral and spiritual guidance and assistance. An important part of 'ike Hawai'i...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...