Twilight...


Today was one of those non-stop days but so filled with love, light and spirit that I was supercharged but physically exhausted at day's end. When I left O'ahu Cemetery today, after helping a beautiful 'ohana, and a beautiful friend mālama his great-grandfather's iwi...I sensed a spirit in my car on my rushed drive back to work. I smelled perfume and sensed a woman. I'm not sure if it was the recently deceased grand-aunt of my friend, or my own Mother. It was brief. But beautiful. Just enough of a brief presence so that I wouldn't get too excited and emotional and crash my car.

I knew I needed to get into the ocean at day's end. It was serene, magical and beautiful with so many faces in the expansive sky. I let the cleansing rejuvenating droplets of Kāne wash away the exhaustion, recharge my body and resurrect my Soul, as they pierced the surface of the undulating waters of Kanaloa in little explosions of Heavenly love. Ē kuʻu Akua, e mālama au iāʻoe ma ka noʻonoʻo ha'aha'a nani. O my God, let me serve you in beautiful humble thought...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...