One'ula...


As I was settling in for the night...
Mahina in all of her bright alluring beauty...
Compelled me to journey 20 miles to 'Ewa...
The plains of Kaupe'a and the wandering spirits...
Time suspended at 11:00pm...
In the cool darkness of the Royal Sands...
The Blood Sands...
I felt the dark life-giving waters of Kāne flow under my feet...
In the dark depths of Waipōʻōuli...
Here at Kalo'i...
Where the sacred waters of Kāne...
Descend from Waiwānānā in Palehua...
I bathed in the sacred Moonlight...
In the midst of naiwikapu...
As the burning back kapu was alight in the distance...
In the sacred presence of Kauikeaouli Kaleiopapa Kuakamanolani Mahinalani Kalaninuiwaiakua Keaweaweʻulaokalani...

Comments

Unknown said…
Mahalo Ke Akua!

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...