Health...


The boys wanted a Smoothie tonight. I made them a banana-strawberry-vanilla yogurt-skim milk Smoothie for dessert. I'll make them one for breakfast tomorrow too. I, however, cannot consume that much sugar. It is almost a year to the day of my untimely death and Resurrection. For my dietary needs, I made a green Smoothie. Spinach, Ma'o Farms kale and organic beets, chia seeds, lemon, carrots, broccoli stems and sprouts, cucumber, garlic, celery, parsley, and a strawberry for tiny sweetness. I made a big cup for breakfast and a cup for lunch tomorrow. I drank the leftovers tonight. I must say, it tasted pretty darn good. Mahalo to all of my beautiful family and friends for inspiration and support. I'm on a roll...and it isn't a Jelly Roll...lol... Mahalo Ke Akua...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...