Hōʻailona...


I was sitting in my office the other day as the Sun was going down....and talking with my beautiful sister Nalani who is battling for her Life in Hilo Hospital. Stage 4 Cancer. Most likely headed to Hospice. I was sharing memories with her but she was so weak and exhausted. I did most of the talking. I honestly don't know how much, or how little, time she has left as the doctors have given her only months. I shared with her my deceased Mother's messages to her from the other side of the Spirit World. Shared with me by beautiful gifted friends with 'ike pāpā lua this past weekend.

My Mother said to ease her fears. Let her release her worries. Forgive. Forgive her past. Forgive all of us. Forgive herself. Mother is waiting to receive her on the other side. As I closed out the heart-wrenching conversation to let her sleep and get her rest, I told her how much I truly loved her. How much she meant to me. How she helped save my life by staying with me in the hospital last year, during my own slow death, despite her own health battles. As we said our goodbyes, she sounded so weak.

I tried to stay strong for her but tears began to flood from my eyes as a single setting Sun beam pierced my closed office blinds and lit up the makaiwa eyes of one of my ki'i. I let her know I loved her immensely and would see her soon. After I hung up the phone, the Sunlight began to fade and the pearlescent eyes of my ki'i slowly and quietly faded to black. May her Guardian Angels comfort her and continue to bask her in the Loving Eternal Light of Iesū...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...