Healing...


I am not in the best shape now awaiting my hernia surgery. Despite being in pain, I so wanted to bear witness and help capture this year's 102nd Annual King Kamehameha Celebration Floral Parade and to kāko'o the King and Warrior Float again. It was Beautiful to see so many friends. 

I was basically sequestered and consigned to my folding chair, stuck in one spot, but the Beauty that passed before my eyes, Physical and Spiritual, often brought tears to my eyes. So humbly Blessed to celebrate the Hawaiian culture. All the Love, Aloha, and Sacrifices of our Beloved Ancestors. Keeping traditions alive. Keeping 'ike Hawai'i and our values alive. 

So much hard work put into the parade units by so many out of Love and Aloha.

Yes, physically I took a small beating, wiping me out for a few days, but the Healing of my Spirit was phenomenal. That is very important too in Life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...