Beautiful...


I had a very Beautiful and Healing evening tonight surrounded by the astounding works of our Beloved Ancestors and in the presence of equally Beautiful Souls of those caring for these treasures, and those seeking to bring Honor by perpetuating the 'ike Hawai'i and hana no'eau of our kūpuna. 

Mai nā kūpuna mai, from the ancestors, helps define not only a culture, and a place, but a Beautiful and Resilient People in tune with, and in touch with, the Divine World and Universe which surrounds all of us. Among God and the gods. 

When I returned home, I gazed up into the Heavens and saw the largest most distinct maka, or face, of a massive kupuna. I pleaded with him to stay there until I could go retrieve my camera. When I returned, much to my humble gratitude, he was still there. I snapped a couple of photos then he dissipated. I let him know, before he left, however, just how much I Love him...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...