The Rain...


In College, I had a best friend who would always change the radio station when the song "Here Comes The Rain Again" would come on by the Eurythmics. Without fail. We would both scramble for the car radio. Him trying to change the channel, and me, playfully trying to block his hand in a mad scramble. I would always let him win in the end. 

I always just thought that it was just one of our quirky Friendship rituals that Summer. That is until he took his own Life shortly thereafter. 

For decades now, I can't hear that song without being transported back in time to our times hanging out and cruising around in the car. I simply let my tears fall. In Remembrance. In Love...

I had always wanted to photographically capture the Essence of the Rain and this day and moment years ago in the Ocean turned out to be a very Sacred Healing Gift from the Heavens. I remain humbled and Grateful.

Not a depressing gloomy conjuring depiction of rain, but one that Provides Hope and Healing to all those upon which Darkness Creeps up and washes you down the River of Life, sometimes even into a Black Spiral Whirlpool, of which, tragically, many never return.

Let the Rain fall and Cleanse Your Soul. Give you Hope. Wash Away your Past. 

Choose Beautiful Precious Sacred Fleeting Life. Always. Love you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...