Clarity...


This morning, while taking my shower, I gazed out my little bathroom window as the Sun rose in a pastel-hued radiant backdrop to Kaimana, or Diamond Head, as the world knows her.

I was stunned to see such detail in the landscape of Mō'ili'ili, Kalia, Waikiki and beyond. My usual slightly blurry distance sight was replaced with the utmost clarity and discernment of every crisp detail of trees, roads, houses, buildings and other features. I didn't remember ever seeing this scene with such detail.
It was if I possessed new eyes. I was in humble disbelief and stunned gratitude, giving thanks for this gift of renewed sight.

As I entered my morning Prayers, I watched the Heavens. It was then that I noticed the steam and water vapor from the shower flowing out of the little window, swirling around, as it floated away, mixing with the atmosphere. 

I understood that Ka Wai Ola a Kāne, the Life Giving Waters of Kāne, were in my Hā, my Breath, and my pious utterances and petitioning to the Heavens, were carried in this powerful force, commingling with all Life.

I then suddenly felt the most powerful understanding of Being. The connectedness to all Life around me. All Humanity. All of Nature. All Flora and Fauna. Through the sacredness and omnipresence of water. That connects us all. 

There is no separation in this Life. No me and you. No us and them. No fences. No boundaries. No borders. We Truly are Each Other. We are Humanity. We are Earth.

It was just a momentarily revelation, an ephemeral epiphany, when the Divine gifts you a momentary glimpse at the Core of Truth. Of Being. The Absence of Separation.

It was so overwhelming that it moved me to tears. 

When I Love You. I Love myself...
When I Hurt You, I Hurt myself as well...

Speak gently and bring forth Love...
Partake in the Sacred Waters of Life...

The Sacred Waters that we Gift to Each Other...
In our Words and Breath of Healing...

On this Amazing Shared Journey...
Of Our Souls...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...