Spirit...


These visitors from Japan posed for a memorable group shot. I have increasingly tried to let my spirit interact with the spirits of others. Instead of seeing just physical beings, with different features, eye and hair colors, personalities, mannerisms, languages, etc. I try to see past all that and relate to people as spiritual beings trapped in a physical body of Ke Akua's choice and design. Stuck with all the shortcomings and difficulties and empowered by the many blessings as well, our spirits grow and learn on this life journey in our physical manifestation. This really helps me deal with such a myriad of people on a whole different level. This also fosters my ability to overlook percieved transgressions and find forgiveness. And experience deep affection for them as well...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...