Gifts...


Yesterday was a profoundly Beautiful Day...
Spending time with Beautiful People...
Sharing with the Children...
In the Presence of the Ancestors...

I was gifted a most Beautiful Puakenikeni Blossom...
It stayed with me for the rest of the Day and Night...
An intoxicating Fragrance...
That transported me to Destinations...
That defied the boundaries of Space and Time...

This morning when I awoke...
That familiar Bouquet greeted me...
Though the Spirit was Strong...
The Body was Dying...

I picked up that Solitary Blossom...
And inhaled her Essence...
As I Closed my Eyes...
Tears erupted and cascaded down my Face...

For even as she lay Dying...
She gifted me the Beauty and Joy...
Of Precious Memories...

Sleep Well my Love...
Eternally Grateful...
I shall Remain...
Forever Yours...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...