Hope...


Tonight I have been trying to catch upon on posts and social media. Trying to spend less time online and more time working on kuleana like Healing and Family. Tonight, as Twilight arrived and the Sun descended, the sky was overall a gloomy drab grayish blue. Kind of like my melancholy mood lately. 

However, as the day descended into darkness, there was the most Amazing ephemeral display of brilliant colors which not only pierced the gray, but washed it away. If I had not been on the balcony working on the computer, I would have surely missed it. 

It so lifted my Spirits. Profoundly. Such is the Beauty and Mystery of Life. We often can be overcome with somber moods. Weighing the challenges and obstacles. Drawn down into our own personal disappointments, doubts, recurring bad habits, and otherwise sometimes gloomy prognosis about our own future. 

But there She arrives. In all of Her Beautiful Bright Glory. Hope. Just enough to gently grasp your outstretched hand. Pulling you up and out of the dismally dark caverns you created out of your own insecurities, doubts and fears.

Such a Brilliant World of Difference. Fulfills my Soul. Such that I decided that I Shall Never Let Her Hand Go... 

Ever...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...