Stunning...


I had an awesome day. Only to come home to a pastel sunset. My boys made it to school on time. I spent time with many beautiful friends throughout the day. Gorgeous encounters. A beautiful kupuna made a surprise visit to the office and blessed me with a gift of a book about ancient wisdom. Later, a beautiful Hawaiian man approached me unexpectedly and shared the intense struggles of his life in a humble way. Filled with intrigue and drama. True life crime. Near death. Parenting. Hope. Second chances. We bonded in love and aloha when we parted ways. It was a reminder to me of the hard struggles of our Hawaiian people to keep me focused. Finished up at my son's school at a parent representative meeting representing the 1st grade class. I was the only man among seventeen women and wondering what I did to deserve this day. Knowing well that the bad days will come too, but loving every minute of it. In the old days. Ho'ailona, or divine signs, often came in the natural world. Wind. Clouds. Animals. Fish. Supernatural events. Although they still are abundant today in the natural realm, in this modern city life, many of my messages come from chance encounters with friends and strangers. You just need to know how to read the signs. And how to listen with your heart...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...