Valentine...


In a thousand years...
My soul has lived and died...
A hundred times...
And with it went a hundred glorious Kingdoms...
Born of promises and vanquished by the sword...
All without knowing the purest and gentlest kiss of true love...
Yet I now know the earthly secrets of the unconquerable...
The insatiable glory revealed to no man but me...
It is there when I gaze deep into your eyes...
And you steal me away to places found only in dreams...
And wantonly abandon me lost in my own content...
It is there when your cascading and flowing hair...
Transports me in sweet and soft rivulets of anticipation...
Carrying me to the only place I long to dwell...
It is there when your sweet and soft kiss...
Delivers me from all Earthly desires...
And back to the sacred beginnings of time...
When I entered this world...
Knowing the softness of your gentle touch...
Long before we ever met...
Because my heart forever knew...
The caress of the budding rose...
Which failed to open and bloom...
Holding the tender secrets of unrealized beauty...
Buried and concealed so deeply within its spiral chambers...
That is emerges only once in a thousand years...
For I have watched the way the stars aligned in sparkling rapture...
In your presence...
And I asked of the heavens what no man should rightfully ask...
Knowing all along that I have nothing to offer you in return...
Except the sacred promise of all of me...
To take with you into eternity...
As I am truly and wholly yours forever...
Bound by the unending promise of my soul...
And sealed with these three words...
I love you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...