Moonchild...


I looked into my astrological birth chart and the position of the planets in the signs of the Zodiac for my birth year, month, day, hour and minute. Here is my fate: Sun in Cancer: I weigh my words carefully and am tenacious. Hmmm. I never considered myself tenacious. I have a calm and discreet nature. Am tender, thoughtful, emotional, sensitive and impressionable. Tends to be quite generous, giving, loving and caring. Not bad! I'm starting to like this stuff. Humble, timid, changeable and over-sensitive. What! How dare they! I'm not over sensitive! Moon in Capricorn: Serious, shy and very uncomfortable in those situations where spontaneous and exuberant emotional reactions seem called for. True. Getting scary here. Mercury in Leo: Ambitious, sincere, loyal, friendly and full of good cheer. Sounds like a golden retriever. Great sense of organization. Ha! The heavens have never seen my office. Likes children and leisure time. Oooh. Back on track. Jupiter in Cancer: Peaceful, calm nature. Fertile imagination. Likes home life and material comforts. A good cook, because he is relatively greedy and takes pleasure in conjuring up little things that are good to eat. Exactly! But when is hunger equate to greed? Venus in Gemini: A good talker, refined, with a love of the Arts. Yes! Friendly, warm, open and tolerant of others. Witty and humourous, ability to amuse and please others. Been told that before. Two sided in emotional affairs, flirtatious, likes to play love games. What? I had better keep some of this stuff to myself. But I will fight the stars, the alignment of the planets and destiny. I will prove the heavens wrong on this one. I love a good challenge in life. Bring it on...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...