Reflection...


The surf is starting to pick up on the South shore. I stopped by in the morning to think about recent events as the mesmerizing sets rolled in and opened my mind. And my heart. I'm not exactly sure what happened this week. There were so many amazing ups. And only one down. But the ups lost all meaning when I found myself spiraling down. Down into the depths of despair. Like wandering in the ghostly plains of Kaupe'a. Where the wandering souls drift aimlessly about. Darkness descended so quickly upon me that I was caught off guard. Embedded so deeply. I can't pull you out without ripping and tearing myself apart. So I have no choice but to leave you there. And move on. What is the sense of having everything you ever wanted in life when you start to realize that the one part you are still missing. Is the only thing you ever really wanted in the first place...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...