Incredible...



I just had three incredible days. So taxing physically and mentally. Then emotionally. Trying to start the process of healing a century old wound. The sins of the fathers. The spirit which sustained me last night in the wee hours of the morning as I knew what I needed to accomplish amazed me. The presence of the spirit of loved ones abounded. The gifts of valor and a token of love given to me by a grieving father becomes one of my most cherished possessions in this life. Like the hope found in these two photos from the Haloa Festival. Beautiful Charlie. Beautiful kamali'i holding the future for us all. I have never known my purpose more than today. And as I reflect on the past few days. I have no wants. No needs. No complaints. I recognize the blessings of love and forgiveness. I have the most beautiful perfect life. At this very moment. And no matter what the future brings. I shall always recognize and cherish this moment. Mahalo no e Ke Akua. Mahalo no e na kupuna...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...