Darkness and Light...


I had so many dreams last night and into this early morning. When my head is saturated. It is the only way to release things to make space for another day. While most are barely memorable with incongruous scenes of ethereal splendor. My last dream is the most vivid. We were all seated around a large table. Mostly people from work who are caught up in the struggle and then some others. I had to make my peace by scouring the darkest recesses of my soul with brutal honesty. I made my way around the table and embraced each person, while they remained seated, with the deepest Aloha I could muster. It was a healing embrace of love and forgiveness for both. Then I came to you. I kissed the top of your head. And said I'm sorry. And I miss you. Then you smiled and said you missed me too. Then my heart bloomed with light. Then I woke up to dark...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...