Visions...


Last Friday was incredible. I reunited with the remains of my ancestors. About 80 kupuna who I hadn't seen in over three years. Though they sat in boxes and paper bags, their love and forgiveness were truly overwhelming for me. As I stood before them all in silent contemplation of my shortcomings, my weaknesses, I was moved to tears. There is no hiding from the truth as you stand before your ancestors. The tremendous spirit moved my co-worker as well. Then several days later, another co-worker shared an amazing spiritual occurrence which happened to her in the morning. She didn't know the significance but knew she needed to share it. When I heard the story, I broke down. She broke down. The significance was immediate. The message from beyond, so true and clear. I am humbled and in awe. And the entire key to the spiritual message rests in truth. In righteousness. In Pono. In Aloha. May Ke Akua stay by my side now more than ever. And my beloved kupuna. For I need them like never before. The battle has begun...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...