Ipod Dream...


I fell asleep with my Ipod on again. I also had my third weird dream where the music from the Ipod ended up in my dream. Very vividly too. This time, I went through about two hours of sleeping and songs. About 40 or so songs, then one entered my dream. I was in a restaurant waiting to be seated. There was someone in a booth waiting for me. I'm can't remember who it was, but I do know that she was beautiful and I was anticipating sitting down with her. Then Radiohead's "Creep" began playing in the restaurant and the hostess began singing in a most beautiful voice. I just stayed there mesmerized by the incredible singing. I waited through the entire song. When it was finished, I went up to the hostess and told her that she had perfect pitch because her singing was incredible. Then the next song "Fake Plastic Trees" started and she began singing again. I woke up and realized that the Ipod was still playing. The hostess in the dream appeared to be Lisa Matsumoto because that is the first name that popped in my head. I didn't know her, but she just died in a car accident the other week and was a playwright. I saw one picture of her and I think she was the one singing in my dream from the looks of her. Weird. Kind of freaked me out and I shut my Ipod off. I picked this photo from the other day for this entry. It doesn't have much to do with my dream. My dad thought a lot about the atomic bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and he used to talk to me about it. He wrote a haiku poem about it one time. It talked about the innocent children who were instantly vaporized by the atomic blasts and who ended up in the falling rain and ash. Now when I see falling rain, I can't help but imagine the vaporized children who fall to the earth. This cloud had concentrated rain and a rainbow bridge to the ground. My heart hears the message. Loud and clear...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...