Our Journey...


In the great expanse of time and history. In this ever expanding Universe. I am exactly right where I need to be. In the right place. The right time. The right life. It is incredible. I am so honored to share this life and journey with so many special and beautiful people. As our spirits interact within the unbelievable backdrop of a beautifully rich human landscape and equally beautiful natural landscape, I thank Ke Akua and my kupuna for more blessings than I probably deserve. It is a critical juncture in the history of not only our Hawaiian people and islands. But for the global community and Earth. The most powerful source of positive light energy in the world is love. Love of life. Love of mankind. Love of planet Earth. Love of country. Love of equality. Love of justice. Love of people. Love of animals. Love of nature. Love of children. Love of parents. Love of family. Love of man. Love of woman. Love of God. Incredible acts of bravery, compassion, kindness, courage, heroism, patriotism, selfless giving and sacrifice have all be done throughout history in the simple name of love. Wow. Pretty impressive this love thing. Just knowing you has taught me this simple truth of the immense and boundless power of love. For this. I am eternally and humbly grateful. And for love of woman. Wow. Amen...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...