Flipped Out...




I might try this one day. Yeah, right...

Comments

ZZ Type said…
Kai, Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, try this.

I have a friend, was a martial arts instructor, young, buff, surfa, body surfa, tough guy.

Did just that: Dive off Kuhio wall. Hit his head, injured his spine. In wheelchair ever since.
Anonymous said…
Only time I ever approached anything like this is when I was trying to run across a street and hit a slippery mud puddle...landed on my okole in the mud...during class change at University, in front of a bunch of girls. What could I do, but laugh too?
Anonymous said…
PS. Different kinds of people builds can do different things. Big heavy guys can break down doors, but cannot do this kind of thing. This is for little wiry guys, who can't break down doors but can flip all over like a monkey. God made up all to do different things. When little guys try to break down doors or big guys try to do flips...ouch.
Ka`iana said…
I won't be jumping off any walls anytime soon...just bouncing off of them... :)
Ka`iana said…
...and thanks for the warning in my best interest! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...