Bone Eater...









I had picked up a B-Horror movie at Blockbuster. It was so-so. Some bad special effects. About a developer who is desecrating Native American burial grounds in the Southwest somewhere. And a supernatural Indian monster which exacts revenge. The best part was when the developer was informed of yet more discoveries of human remains and artifacts on his project. He told everyone to be quiet and send that crew, the only guys who witnessed the discovery, to work on "his project in Hawai'i" to keep them quiet and get them away from inquiring authorities. I almost fell out of my chair. Wonderful. I think I know which project this guy's workers are working on now. I am looking for them tomorrow. We have our own bone eaters...

Comments

Anonymous said…
This was a way cool post...I really like your comics posts, man
Ka`iana said…
Hahaha...thanks! I thought I would save people the pain of the whole two hour movie...and add my own spin... :0

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...