Companion...


It rained all weekend. I loved it. As I headed out into Manoa tonight, the sky was clear, cool and full of stars. It was breathtaking. I think it was Makali'i, the Pleiades, I saw in the distance with a beautiful white glow amidst the grouping of stars. I am not sure. I heard something large rustle in the bushes at one point. It made my heart jump and beat fast. I tried to stay calm. Too many ghost stories this weekend on Halloween specials. I did however smell a woman's perfume several times when no one was anywhere around me while I walked deep in the valley. I think it is a curious woman ghost who has taken a liking to me. The perfume smells more like something my mom or grandmother would wear rather than some new fancy scent. So it is probably an older woman. But older women are cool. Even if she is like 300 years old...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kihapu...

Blood Moon...